Philippine Airlines Flight Change Policy
Philippine Airlines has a customer-friendly flight change policy which is very flexible. It allows its passengers to modify their flights even after booking, with limited conditions. Philippine Airlines Flight Change Policy enables its passengers to reschedule their flight according to the terms and conditions mentioned in it. You can easily change your flight even after booking. The process is very simple and easy. Philippine Airlines provides this service through its website. You can follow the instructions given below to learn more about the flight change policy of Philippine Airlines:
Flight Change policy of Philippine Airlines
- If you change your flight within twenty fours of booking, you will get a full refund.
- If you are changing your flight within twenty-four hours of booking, and the place of destination and place of origin are the same, then you are not supposed to pay any extra amount.
- But if the place of origin and place of destination is changed, then you have to pay the fare difference.
- If you are changing your flight after twenty-four hours of booking, then you have to pay an extra amount as a fee.
- If you have rescheduled your flight twenty-four hours before its scheduled departure, you have to pay a big fee.
- Philippine Airlines has a customer-friendly policy that allows passengers to reschedule their flights at concessional rates.
- The process of rescheduling a flight is not available at the counter of the Philippine Airlines once you are checked in.
- The entire process of flight change is done through their websites. Therefore you must not visit their facility in order to reschedule your flight.
Flight change process in Philippine Airlines
- You have to visit the website of Philippine Airlines.
- There you have to choose the option of “Manage Booking.”
- Under the manage booking section, you will find the option of “edit flight.”
- You have to choose the place of origin, place of destination, and also select the date of your journey.
- You have to submit the above details and proceed to the payment page.
- Once the payment is made, you will get the rescheduled ticket through email.
Philippine Airline Flight Change Cost
- If you have done your flight change within twenty-four hours of booking, you do not have to pay an extra charge if the place of destination and place of origin is the same.
- If you have rescheduled your flight after twenty-four hours of booking, then you have to pay the applicable charge as a fee.
- But if you have rescheduled your flight twenty-four hours before its scheduled departure, you have to pay anywhere between $100 to $400 as a fee.
Philippines Airlines have a flexible flight change policy. They have a twenty-four-hour window where it does not charge an extra amount for the flight change. But if you reschedule your flight after twenty-four hours of booking, you have to pay an extra amount as a fee. The fees grow even high if you reschedule your flight within twenty-four hours of scheduled departure. The procedure for flight change is simple. You can easily avail the services through the website of the Airlines.
- How Can I Get a Refund From Air New Zealand?
- Can I Change my Flight with Air Astana?
- Qantas Airways Flight Change Policy
- How Do I Get a Refund From All Nippon Airways?
- Singapore Airlines Flight Change policy
- Air Italy Cancellation Policy
- Can I Change the Date of my Flight?
- Can I use a gift card to book a flight?
- Saudia Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Easyjet Last Minute Flight Deals