How do I Add my Lap Child to my JetBlue Flight?
JetBlue Airlines allows their passengers to travel with an infant under the age of 2 years. While booking a flight ticket, the passengers have to add details of their infant, and if they have already made the reservation, then contact the airline. You can read the JetBlue Infant Policy to know about the terms and conditions, and if you require any help, then connect with customer service, and they will get you the answer.
Terms and Conditions to add child policy
- For International flights, the passengers must provide a valid passport for themselves and the infant.
- You must inform the airline 48 hours before the departure to add an infant to your ticket.
- A Doctor's confirmation is required for infants traveling under the age of 3 to 15 days.
- The infant has to sit on the adult's lap during the flight.
- The passenger traveling with an infant cannot sit on the emergency exit row seats.
- The airline allows passengers traveling with an infant to bring one stroller, diaper bag, and car seat without paying extra charges.
- Every country asks for different documentation, so it would be better to directly contact the embassy or speak to customer service to get more details.
How to Add a child on JetBlue Airways?
To add a child to the JetBlue Airlines flight ticket, you use multiple methods, use the official website, call on the airline's phone number, or visit the airport. If you want to know about the process regarding these methods, then follow the given information:
Through the Official website - The quickest method to Add Infant on JetBlue flight is through the official website. Type your booking details and then choose the option as per your choice. If you want to know about the process of adding an infant to your flight, then follow the given instructions:
- Head to the JetBlue Airlines official website.
- Tap on the "Manage Booking" option.
- Type the "Reservation Number" and "Passenger name."
- Click on the add services option and choose the option to add an infant to your flight.
- Then you have to provide the valid documents, and after that, you will get a confirmation message on your screen.
Through Phone call - You can call on the airline phone number to talk to a representative to add a lap infant to your seat. If you want to get information regarding anything, then you also connect with customer service through a phone call and get a quick answer. Below are mentioned the steps through which you can reach out to the airline using the phone number:
- Place a call to JetBlue Airlines' contact number.
- Tap on the IVR button to add any services to your flight.
- Then select the preferred option, and your call will be connected to an executive.
- Discuss the situation and provide your booking details.
- After that, the representative will provide you with the information and guide you through the process of adding an infant to your flight.
Through Airport - If you are unable to add the infant to your ticket through the other methods, then the last method is to add it to the airport. You have to get to the reservation counter at the airport, provide your booking details and other information, and then the representative will assist you with adding the infant to your ticket.
How Much Does JetBlue Charge to Add Infants?
The airline does not charge any amount to add infants to your JetBlue flight if the age is below two years. However, the passengers need to provide valid documentation and proof. If you want to book an international flight with your infant, you also need a passport. The passenger can also freely check in the stroller and car seat. However, children between 2 to 14 years are considered minors and have to pay a $150 fee to book the flight ticket.
- Where can I book last minute Delta Airlines flights?
- Does Delta allow Rescheduling?
- Can you Book Delta over the Phone?
- How do I Call Delta to Change my Flight?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines from Canada?
- How Much is Delta Pet fee?
- Pegasus Airlines Manage my Booking | Reservations
- Can I Get American Airlines Customer Service at the Airport?
- How do I Contact Korean Air from the US?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Milwaukee Airport?