How to Get a Refund from Norwegian Airlines?
Sometimes passengers, after making the reservation with Norwegian Airlines, want to cancel the ticket due to various reasons like ineluctable situations or a change in plan. In those circumstances, they need to cancel the booking and want a refund, but they need to be clearer about the process. Norwegian Airlines provides numerous ways to get a refund to its passengers.
Get a refund by using the online process:
You can use the online process to get a refund. It is one of the most productive ways, and you need to follow the instructions as per described below for the online process:
- Visit the official website of Norwegian Airlines.
- Tap on the Help and Contact option.
- Scroll down, and you will see the option Claims or Feedback. Click on that.
- Select the Ticket refund or other expenses option.
- On the next page, you will need to choose the options as per your requirements.
- Enter the Booking Reference Number and Last Name in the following boxes.
- Select the Find Bookings.
- Cancel the flight you want to and click on the Refund form.
- Fill out all the details in the form and attach your traveling documents with it.
- Press the Submit button.
- Norwegian Airlines will send you the confirmation message in your email.
How do I get a refund from Norwegian Airlines?
If you are still searching for ways to get a refund, then you can read the information given below.
Use the calling process to get a refund:
You can call Norwegian Airlines customer service representatives, and they will aid you regarding your concern. You need to dial at +47 2149 00 15 or +33 (0)9 75 18 03 70, and the call will be routed to the IVR, and you need to choose from the options given by the IVR. The call will be transferred to the representative. To contact Norwegian, you need to follow the steps as per listed below:
- Press 1 to choose the language.
- Press 2 to book a flight.
- Press 3 for special assistance.
- Press 4 to get a refund.
- Press 5 for meals and beverages.
- Press 6 to check baggage policies.
- Press 7 to change the flight.
- Press 8 for newspapers and magazines.
- Press 9 to speak to the customer service representative.
What are the refund policies of Norwegian Airlines?
Norwegian Airlines has set some guidelines or policies for getting a refund. The Norwegian Airlines Refund Policy is described below:
- The passengers can cancel the flight before 24 hours of booking then they will get a refund.
- If the airline cancels the flight due to air traffic, bad weather, or technical issues, you will get a refund.
- In the case of emergencies such as accidents or health issues, the passenger can get a refund by submitting the required documents.
- After 24 hours of the booking, if you cancel your flight, then Norwegian Airlines will charge some fees.
- The refund will depend on your traveling information and the destination.
- The time for the refund depend on the mode through which the payment is done.
You will get a refund by following the above mentioned processes. For further assistance regarding your concern, you can also go to the official website of Norwegian Airlines.
- Where can I book last minute Delta Airlines flights?
- Does Delta allow Rescheduling?
- Can you Book Delta over the Phone?
- How do I Call Delta to Change my Flight?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines from Canada?
- How Much is Delta Pet fee?
- Pegasus Airlines Manage my Booking | Reservations
- Can I Get American Airlines Customer Service at the Airport?
- How do I Contact Korean Air from the US?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Milwaukee Airport?