How To Contact Lufthansa From India?
Suppose you have booked a ticket on Lufthansa from India. In that case, you must be aware of the various ways to reach the customer service of Lufthansa to know more about the special assistance services and other general queries. Lufthansa customer service steadily works 24/7 to attend to the needs of the Airline's passengers.
Ways to connect with Lufthansa customer service
Phone: calling is always a priority for the personal attention a passenger requires to solve their queries and remove any doubts. You can call Lufthansa customer service if you have any query and speak to a person directly to get assistance for the journey or regarding any aspect of the ticket like cancellation or refund. To call on Lufthansa phone number India, try the steps given below:
Lufthansa phone number India
- Call 1 800 102 5838
- Press 1- to choose the language
- Press 2- to learn about bookings, reschedules
- Press 3 - to learn about cancellation, refund, compensation
- Press 4- to learn about special assistance services
- Press #- to speak to a person from India, Lufthansa.
Live chat: you can start a live chat with a customer service person from Lufthansa, India, to solve your queries and issues. Live chat is very beneficial if you want to save time on call and still speak to someone directly. Get into the discussion in the following way given below:
- Go to the official website of Lufthansa
- Click on the help and contact tab on the home page
- Choose the live chat option to communicate
- A chat window opens up on the screen
- Send a message through the window
- Get a reply from the customer service representative.
These above-explained modes connect you directly to a customer service representative and get instant help. Besides these, there are other modes to connect to Lufthansa customer service.
Feedback form: you can fill out a feedback form available on the official website of Lufthansa Airlines. This form is provided for the passenger's suggestions, complaints, or other reviews related to Lufthansa's services at the airport or onboard. A feedback form is a good option to convey your opinions and enquire about specific issues that are not urgent. To fill out the feedback form, do as given below:
- Go to the Lufthansa official site
- Click on the help and contact tab
- Choose the feedback form
- Fill out the form with complete detail
- Click on the submit.
Through email: if you log in to your account, you can find a form on the official website of Lufthansa. You have to enter your valid email id and other information to start communicating with the Airline through emails. You can write about your queries and issues in the email and send it to Lufthansa customer service for assistance.
Through social media: you can use the social media pages of Lufthansa to connect with customer service to send messages for prompt responses to your queries. The message tab on the pages is used to send messages. Following are the social media pages of Lufthansa:
- Linked In.com/Lufthansa/
Finally, if you refer to the above, you will get detailed information on how to reach Lufthansa customer service from India through phone and other modes.
- How Do I Get a Refund From All Nippon Airways?
- Singapore Airlines Flight Change policy
- Air Italy Cancellation Policy
- Can I Change the Date of my Flight?
- Can I use a gift card to book a flight?
- Saudia Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Easyjet Last Minute Flight Deals
- How do I Get my Refund from Asiana Airlines?
- Can I change my flight with Kenya Airways?
- Bulgaria Air Cancellation Policy