How to Change my Name on Delta Airlines Ticket?
Delta airlines allow passengers to make changes in their ticket name to ensure their comfort. If you had a mistake in entering your name on the ticket and wants to change it, then you can go through the Delta name change policy mentioned below-
Delta Airline's Name Change Policy
- People might not be allowed to change the complete name on the ticket. However, you can change three letters on the name. The change is only in the spelling and not the complete change in the name.
- The name change might be permitted for a single time only. No additional cost is being charged for changing the name in Korean air.
- People are allowed to change the name only for the unused or partially used ticket.
- For the name changing process, the stock of the original ticket must be maintained.
- The required supportive documents must be submitted to the airline as proof for the name change. In case of marriage or divorce, the proper legal certificate has to be submitted to the airline.
- People are requested to make the changes within 24 hours of booking the ticket
How Can I Change my Name?
To change the name on the flight ticket, you should also check the Delta name change fee; although the charges must not be more, it's good to review the details before.
- From the official website, go to the manage booking section.
- Enter the booking details along with the last name of the passenger.
- Form the menu section, click on change my name.
- Make the required changes upload the respective documents.
- After editing the changes, click on submit and confirm the changes. You'll get notified through your registered email.
How can i Change my Last Name on Delta Ticket?
If you want to change your name credentials on Delta airlines, then it is quite a simple and easy task that you must follow after going through the points you will get under this write-up. But, first, you must know about Delta Last Name Change, policy thorough which you will get appropriate guidance and overview about the policies.
- At Delta Airlines, passengers are allowed a free chance to perform form name procedure under 24 hours
- And after 24 hours, there will be some charges which a passenger need to pay for getting the name changed on Delta Airlines
- The name change fare on Delta Airline starts from $70 and can go up to $500
- Lastly, the name change charges depend on the type of ticket a passenger has and the time left for their flight departure.
However, if you find it challenging to know about the procedure for name change at Delta Airlines. Then in such a situation, you will have to follow the mentioned below steps to change your name on Delta Airlines.
- Go to the official website of the airline
- Next click on manage my travel
- Now, you will be directed towards the page where you will be asked to enter your ticket details, herein enter your ticket number and the last name of the passenger
- Click on the Next button
- Now you need to select your booking in which you wish to change the name
- Next, click on the edit button
- Herein, you will first change itinerary details, then vary in-flight information, and third will be personal change information
- After this, follow the given instructions to change your airline ticket name
- Lastly, click on confirm and check out your registered email ID after changes.
Related Queries & Important Links
- Air France Missed Flight Policy
- How to Request Wheelchair Assistance at Airport JetBlue?
- Volaris Airlines Flight Change Policy
- Finnair Flight Change Policy
- KLM Missed Flight Policy
- Can I change a flight I already booked?
- Iberia Airlines Flight Change Policy
- Alaska Airlines Missed Flight Policy
- Best Low-Cost Airlines in the USA
- How can I Book Multi-City Flights on Frontier Airlines?