How do I Request Special Assistance on Qatar Airways?
Traveling is not easy for all passengers. Senior citizens and disabled passengers face a lot of problems while traveling. That's why Qatar Airways provides special assistance to passengers in need on request. Special assistance includes wheelchairs and special vehicles for the disabled and elderly while boarding the plane and at the Airport. Employees will help passengers with less mobility at the Airport, check-in, and security check. Passengers need to request special assistance prior to 48 of their flights.
The process to request special assistance :
A passenger can request Special assistance in two ways, online and by visiting the Airport. The online process is easy, but you must request special assistance like wheelchairs 48 hours before the journey.
Convenient process to get your work done can be done anywhere and anytime.
You need to follow a few steps given below to raise a special assistance request:
- Open the official website of Qatar Airways www.qatarairways.com
- Click the login option where you need to fill in your email id or membership number in case you are a Privilege Club member of Qatar Airways and your Password to proceed.
- After login in, you can see the Manage booking option. Please click it.
- You need to fill in your last name and booking reference and click on continue.
- Now you will be able to see your bookings. Select the flight you need special assistance on, and you are good to go.
- After opting for special assistance, please mention your required assistance.
- They will process your special assistance request successfully.
This option is available to the Privileged club members of Qatar Airways. You need to log in to the Qatar Airways official website, www.qatarairways.com, using your membership number and Password. After login in, you can choose the Chat option under the Help section at the top right corner of the website, and you can chat with a customer support executive and raise the request for special assistance.
Using this mode, you can connect quickly to a customer support executive from Qatar Airways. It would help if you did it the way mentioned below:
- Call the Qatar Airways customer service phone number 1(877)777-2827 or 1 (802) 636-9417 and wait to connect.
- After connecting, they will transfer your call to IVR, where you must follow the instructions and choose the special assistance option.
- After choosing the option, they will connect your call to a customer support executive who will require your booking details, like booking reference and passenger’s last name to process your request.
- Once you confirm the booking details and the type of special assistance required, they will process your request successfully.
Suppose a passenger traveling with Qatar Airways requires special assistance at the Airport without any prior request. They can visit the Qatar Airways Reservation office at the Airport, requesting special assistance like wheelchairs after confirming their booking details to the customer support executive at the counter.
Above ways can help raise a request for special assistance at Qatar Airways. If it doesn’t, you can call Qatar Airways special assistance Phone Number and proceed with your request.
- Qatar Airways Last Minute Deals
- Avianca Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- Oman Air Group Booking
- Air India Flight Change Policy
- What happens to my ticket if I miss my flight?
- LATAM Airlines Last Minute Deals
- Malaysia Airlines Group Booking
- Icelandair Group Booking
- Aeromexico Last Minute Flight Deals
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Air Canada Flight?