How may I Request Special Assistance on Lufthansa?
If, after booking a flight ticket on Lufthansa, you meet with an accident and require wheelchair assistance for your journey, then you can reach customer care services of the airline and request them to provide the desired assistance. If you face this situation for the first time and you are not aware of the procedure to request special assistance, then you can use the details provided in the upcoming section carefully:
What are the different ways to get special assistance from Lufthansa?
There are multiple mediums through which passengers can request assistance for their upcoming journey. A detailed description of each method is given below:
Request by filing an online form:
Customers can fill out the online form using the straightforward steps mentioned below to request assistance for their upcoming journey:
- Visit the official website of Lufthansa airlines.
- Now you must enter your login information to sign in to your Lufthansa account.
- From the drop-down menu list on the homepage, tap the option of “Help and contact.”
- Select the option of health and accessibility and click on the link for assistance.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields and attach your medical documents to verify your medical condition.
- Before requesting, you must select your flight from the “manage booking” section.
- After carefully reviewing your details, you must click on the confirmation check box and press the submit button.
- You will receive a message on your registered number informing you about the status of your request.
Reach Lufthansa customer services via phone:
This communication option can also be utilized to request assistance for your next trip. This is a straightforward procedure that requires you to dial the official Lufthansa Special Assistance Phone Number: 1 (800) 645 3880 or 1 (712) 645-3880
As the call gets responded to by an automated voice, you must tap on one digit from the following IVR menu to get in association with the corresponding representative:
- Press 1: For flight booking
- Press 3: To manage your booking
- Press 5: To cancel your booking
- Press 7: For refunds
- Press 9: For luggage status
- Press *: To request a callback
After you press one number, your call will be connected to the corresponding representative. You can provide your traveling requirements, and he will make the required arrangements according to you.
Drop a mail requesting assistance: If you wish to use the offline approach to make an assistance request, then you can write a letter attaching all the supporting medical certificates and drop it at the official mailing address:
Lufthansa German Airlines
1400 RXR Plaza, West Tower
Uniondale, NY 11556
You must also provide your booking details and contact information to get confirmation.
Request assistance via live chat:
If due, to any reason, you are unable to use the phone facility to reach Lufthansa customer services, then you can use this communication medium using the steps described below:
- Visit the official website of Lufthansa.
- Navigate to the “Help and contact” page.
- At the bottom of the web page, you will discover a live-chat option.
- To proceed further, you must login into your account using your Lufthansa credentials.
- Write your assistance request in the chat-box and press the arrow key to deliver your message.
- After a short while, you will be assisted by a customer care representative who will understand your issue and provide you with the required solution.
- LATAM Airlines Group Reservations
- How to Make a Group Booking with Gulf Air?
- ITA Airways Cancellation Policy
- Qatar Airways Last Minute Deals
- Avianca Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- Oman Air Group Booking
- Air India Flight Change Policy
- What happens to my ticket if I miss my flight?
- LATAM Airlines Last Minute Deals
- Malaysia Airlines Group Booking