If you plan to book your ticket with Kuwait Airways, you can save money by paying less to them. You can use miles to make reservations for yourself and your family members. This way, you will have to pay an amount lesser than the general ticket. You must know how to redeem Kuwait Airways miles to make your flight cheaper and more satisfying. This article fetches you the necessary information hence keep reading it.
How do I Redeem my Kuwait Airways Miles?
Kuwait Airways have devised various ways to redeem a reward ticket. Go through the text below to understand the process.
Steps to redeem a ticket for yourself and your family members who are registered in your family pooling account:
- Go to the Kuwait Airways official website homepage
- Then you need to log in using your membership number
- Now to redeem miles Kuwait Airways select the Redeem option
- While booking the flight, your personal information will be auto-filled as per your profile.
- You can change this information for issuing a ticket for a registered family member only
- Now validate the contact details
- and confirm the data are as per the respective passport
- Your miles will be used based on your itinerary from the account after successfully paying the tax amount.
Steps to redeem miles for Nnominee
To redeem your miles for a nominee, which means for a passenger, not in your family pooling, your request will have to be approved by Oasis Club management.
- Firstly visit the Oasis Club office personally.
- Fill out the Award request form duly filled and signed by the account's owner by attaching the required documents.
- The members who are outside Kuwait may visit the closest Kuwait Airways sales office to issue the ticket with the Award request form and with the required documents*
- the required documents are a copy of your valid identification and a passport copy for the nominees.
- A service fee is charged if you issue a redemption ticket through the contact center or Ku sales offices.
Where to redeem Kuwait Airways miles?
You can redeem your ticket in booking, upgrading, and others. Here is the list given as follows:
- For a long journey, indulge in the best Kuwait Airways offers. You should use your miles to upgrade yourself to Business or First Class.
- The upgrades are only available on issued tickets.
- Upgrades are dependent on availability, and you can only upgrade one class, for instance from Economy to Business Class.
You can save on one-way travel with only 50% of the listed miles needed – a substantial saving!
Redeemed tickets can give you freedom for one time stopover when you travel between regions, so prolong your holiday at your transit point.
Open jaw travel
Make your journey more flexible by using your miles to redeem open jaw tickets that let you fly to one destination and then back from another. For example, you may be on the Kuwait-London outbound flight and Paris-Kuwait on your return.
You can share the hospitality of Kuwait Airways with your family or friends by using your Oasis Miles to redeem tickets for them.
If you feel any issue in redeeming the tickets, you can also contact Kuwait Airways on 171 (Kuwait) or +965 24345555 Ext. 171 (Outside), or you can get the nearby KAC office.
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Bonaire?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Cayman Islands?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Amsterdam?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Brussels Airport?
- Ryanair Group Travel
- How do I Request Special Assistance at Air India?
- ITA Airways Flight Change Policy
- LATAM Airlines Group Reservations
- How to Make a Group Booking with Gulf Air?
- ITA Airways Cancellation Policy