How Do I Get a Refund From All Nippon Airways?
Let’s say you booked a flight with All Nippon Airways, popularly known as ANA airways. Due to some unavoidable circumstances, you have to cancel your flight. You had purchased a refundable ticket and are eligible for a refund. So, now you want to know how to get a refund for a canceled ticket from ANA airways. You can find the refund process as well as the refund policy of the airline in the following article. You should read the full article to know it in a better way.
The step-by-step process to apply for a refund
Two methods to request a refund from All Nippon Airways are discussed below. Go through them to know them yourself.
Most passengers use the refund request form to apply for a refund since it is easier and more convenient to use. If you prefer to use the online method, you can go through the below points and apply for a refund in simple steps.
- You need to visit the official page of All Nippon Airways.
- When you are on the homepage, you can see various options on the dashboard.
- You need to click on the help and contact option.
- On the following page, you need to scroll down and click on the changes and refund option.
- Click on the refund request form and fill out the required details asked on the refund request form.
- Once the form is filled, you can go through the given details and submit the form.
- Your refund will be processed after the refund request and will be received within 7 to 15 working days.
In case the online method is not suitable for you can also use the customer service number to apply for a refund.
- Open the official homepage of All Nippon Airways.
- Then click on the contact us option available on the page.
- Search for the contact number for your region and dial the number.
- Choose the language preferred and press the numbers according to the IVR instructions.
- You will be associated with a representative. Give the flight details and request a refund.
- Your refund will be processed within 7 to 15 business days.
Refund Policy of All Nippon Airways
Now that you know the refund process of the airline, you should also be aware of its refund policy. You can apply for a refund only when you are eligible to do so, as per the All Nippon Airways Refund Policy. You can find the refund policy below.
- You can claim a refund from ANA only if you have made your booking through the ANA portal, reservation number, or at the ANA airport counter.
- If you have a refundable ticket, a cancellation fee will be deducted, and the rest of the booking amount will be refunded.
- In the case of non-refundable fares, you will only get the taxes and fees as a refund.
- In case of exoneration circumstances such as the death of a passenger or family member, you can get a full refund irrespective of the ticket type, i.e., refundable or non-refundable.
- You cannot get a refund on the used part of the flight ticket.
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Bonaire?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Cayman Islands?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Amsterdam?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Brussels Airport?
- Ryanair Group Travel
- How do I Request Special Assistance at Air India?
- ITA Airways Flight Change Policy
- LATAM Airlines Group Reservations
- How to Make a Group Booking with Gulf Air?
- ITA Airways Cancellation Policy