A comprehensive guide to cancel airbaltic flight ticket
In case your plan changes and you are looking forward to cancelling the booking, do not worry. Airbaltic Airlines allows passengers to cancel the booking depending on fare terms and conditions. In this article, we will discuss the cancellation procedure and Airbaltic Cancellation Policy in detail and go through it to stay updated. Let's start with the cancellation process.
How to cancel an AirBaltic flight ticket?
Airbaltic Airlines allows you to cancel the booking using online and offline options. You can contact the airline directly if you wish to cancel the booking within 72 hours of the scheduled departure. Moreover, you can use the refund request form online to cancel the booking. Follow the detailed procedure given to avoid any confusion.
- Go to the official website of Airbaltic online and look for the Manage booking section.
- Enter the booking reference/e-ticket number and surname, click on Continue
- Now choose the booing you wish to cancel, click on cancel flight
- Provide the valid cancellation reason and confirm it
- Follow the instructions and go to the payment page
- Clear the cancellation fee, and you can complete the cancellation process
Whether you can cancel the booking or not also depends on your ticket type. So let's proceed further and check out the fare conditions. Also, go through the cancellation policy below to avoid any hassle and penalty.
Airbaltic Cancellation terms and conditions
As per the 24-hour policy of the airline, if your departure date is after seven days and you cancel the booking within 24 hours, you are eligible to get a full refund. Cancellation charges apply if you fail to do so.
The 24-hour policy applies to all ticket types, whether a business, Business light, classic, green or green plus.
Once the 24 hours pass, the cancellation fee, and refund depend on the fare conditions below:-
Business- You can cancel the booking anytime within one year from the ticket issue date if the ticket is unused and one year from the date of the first flight if the ticket is partially used. The tickets are fully refundable.
Business Flight- You get a refund for taxes only. Besides, you must make the refund request within the ticket's validity.
Classic - If you cancel the booking before departure and ask for a refund in payment, the refund fee of around 50 Euros per direction applies. Whereas if you want a refund in the form of an air baltic gift card, a refund fee of about 25 Euro applies. The tickets are non-refundable if labelled No-show.
Green and Green plus- You can take a refund for taxes only unless the cancellation option is added. The request should be made within the validity period if you want a refund.
If you have a roundtrip ticket but are planning to fly one way and get a refund for the other, make sure your ticket supports the cancellation and refund.
You cancel your airbaltic flight anytime by going through the Airbaltic Cancellation Policy and procedure above. Besides, if you still have any doubts or need additional information, you can speak to the Airbatic representative anytime. You can also visit the official website to discover detailed information.
- How Do I Call Copa Airlines From Mexico?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Norway?
- How Do I Call United Airlines From Colombia?
- How Do I Call Swiss Airlines From Switzerland?
- How do I Call Saudi Airlines from Netherlands?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Greece?
- How do I Call United Airlines from Spain?
- How do I Call United Airlines from Sweden?
- How do I Call United Airlines from Germany?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Aruba?