How do I Book Multi-City Flights on South African Airways?
South African Airways is one of those airlines which offer multi-city flight bookings to customers. The multi-city feature allows travelers to book more than one flight at a time. To make a South African Airways Multi City Booking, you shall read the article below to know the process to do the same. The article discusses 2 processes of booking multi-city flights through the mobile app and website.
To book a multi-city flight with South African Airways, follow the given steps:
- Go to the official website www.flysaa.com.
- Click on the ‘Multiple Destinations’ option at the top of the homepage.
- A new booking page will open.
- You will see a list where you can add up to 6 flights at the same time.
- Enter the departure dates for all the flight bookings that you want to make.
- Enter the departure cities in all the flight bookings.
- Enter the destination cities in all the flight bookings that you want to make.
- After entering the details for each flight, you must click on the ‘Find flights’ option.
- A list of all the flights available on the route will be displayed. Select your desired flight.
- Do the same for all the bookings that you wish to make.
- Once you select flights for all the bookings, you must click on ‘Make a payment.’
- After this, you will be required to make a payment. You can make the payment through a number of options like a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
- Make payment through your desired method.
- After making the payment, you will get a confirmation email to your registered email address.
BooK Multi-City Flights Via The Mobile App
South African Airways also has a mobile app for customers’ convenience. Customers can book flights, manage flights, add baggage, and do a lot more things on South African Airways’ mobile app. Customers can also book multi-city flights through South African Airways’ mobile app. Go through the following steps to learn how you can book multi-city flights through the South African Airways mobile app.
- Download the mobile app if you already do not have it on your cell phone.
- Sign in to your account if you already have one. If not, then tap on create an account and make a new account.
- After this, you must tap on ‘Make a booking.’ On this window, you must click on ‘Multiple destinations.’
- A list will open up where you can add up to 6 flights, i.e., you can book up to 6 flights at a time.
- Enter the departure date, city, and destination city. Then tap on search flights.
- The list of all the available flights on your selected route will be displayed.
- Select the flight of your choice.
- Repeat the above process for every flight that you are booking.
- After completing the above steps, you must tap on ‘Make a payment.’
- You will again get a list displaying the ways through which you can make the payment, like debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Select the desired method and make the payment.
- After successful payment, you will receive a confirmation email on the email address that you have registered with South African Airways.
- ITA Airways Cancellation Policy
- Qatar Airways Last Minute Deals
- Avianca Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- Oman Air Group Booking
- Air India Flight Change Policy
- What happens to my ticket if I miss my flight?
- LATAM Airlines Last Minute Deals
- Malaysia Airlines Group Booking
- Icelandair Group Booking
- Aeromexico Last Minute Flight Deals