What are the baggage policies on Hawaiian Airlines?
Before every trip, travelers make sure they are fully prepared, and there is no excess baggage with them. If there are any chances that their luggage is going heavier than the allowed baggage weight, they immediately want to know the policies related to the baggage. When tickets are booked with Hawaiian Airlines, they try to know the Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy. Every airline has its own rules and regulations, and passengers have to keep in mind each of them before taking any step further.
Different policies related to the Baggage:
Hawaiian Airlines has all the policies regarding the baggage that travelers can follow according to their needs. The needs of passengers can be different when it comes to luggage, and hence, Hawaiian Airlines kept everything in their mind and then released the rules according to it. The policies are as follows:
Types of Hawaiian Airlines policies:
Some basic fares are charged for the luggage, and they are as follows:
- Carry-on baggage.
- For one personal item, no cost will be charged.
- For one carry-on item, no charges are included by the airline.
- Check-in luggage or hold luggage- as the allowed size and weight of the luggage will increase, the charges will also cost over the baggage.
- Sports instruments and equipment- specific amounts of items will not be charged, but heavy items will come under the charges.
- Overweight or oversized baggage: fees are applied according to the bags and their sizes and weight.
Hawaiian Airlines Carry-on Baggage Policies:
It depends on the number of bags passengers are carrying with them, and the terms and conditions are as follows:
- It only includes one carry-on and one briefcase free of cost for the passengers.
- They should not exceed the weight and size as per the given terms:
- Forty-five linear (22x14x9 inches) or 115 centimeters (56x36x23 centimeters), including handles and wheels of the luggage.
- They should fit on the upper head cabin or the space in front of the seats.
- Some items like a jacket, umbrella, and diaper bag are duty-free and can be carried to the aircraft.
Hawaiian Airlines check-in or hold baggage policies:
The luggage that will be submitted by the passengers to the airline to cargo to the location also has some terms and conditions. The conditions are as follows:
- Only two standard-size bags are allowed, up to 10 kgs.
- The luggage dimension is also fixed by the airline, which is 62 inches or 157 centimeters (length+width+height).
- The weight can be around 50 pounds or 23 kilograms.
Hawaiian Airlines Baggage fees policies:
When there are any extra luggage issues with the travelers, they might have queries regarding the charges charged by the airline. The fees for the baggage are as follows:
- When the baggage is more than 24 to 32 kilograms, there is a fine or extra cost of around $50 per bag on the flight.
- From 33 to 46 kilograms of weight, there is a charge of $200 for the extra per bag on a flight.
- There is no acceptance of the bags that will exceed the limit of more than 33 kilograms per bag on the flight.
- When it comes to holding luggage, no passenger is allowed to take a weight of more than 46 kilograms.
- Where can I book last minute Delta Airlines flights?
- Does Delta allow Rescheduling?
- Can you Book Delta over the Phone?
- How do I Call Delta to Change my Flight?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines from Canada?
- How Much is Delta Pet fee?
- Pegasus Airlines Manage my Booking | Reservations
- Can I Get American Airlines Customer Service at the Airport?
- How do I Contact Korean Air from the US?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Milwaukee Airport?