How to Cancel your Flight with Ethiopian Airlines?
You may have to cancel your flight at any point in time due to any unpredicted incidents. In that situation, it becomes imperative to know the cancellation policy of Airlines. You want your booking amount to be refunded. But the refund will depend on the policies of the airlines. If you are planning to cancel your Ethiopian flight, then you must be familiar with Ethiopian Airlines Cancellation Policy. Ethiopian Airlines provides a flexible and accommodative policy that their passengers can use to cancel their flight and apply for a refund. If you look at their policies, you will get a vibe that they have given priority to the passengers' interest over the airlines. You can follow the given course of action to learn about the cancellation policies of Ethiopian Airlines:
The cancellation policies of Ethiopian Airlines
- The nature of your ticket will decide whether you will get a refund or not if you cancel your flight with Ethiopian Airlines. If you have a refundable ticket, you will only get a refund. If You have a non-refundable ticket, then you will not get any refund on the cancellation.
- If your flight has been canceled by Ethiopian Airlines, then also you are eligible for a refund.
- You can also get a full refund if you use the 24-hours cancellation period offered by Ethiopian Airlines. Here you have to cancel your ticket within 24-hours of booking to get a full refund.
- You can not cancel your flight if less than 1 hour remains in the scheduled departure of the flight.,
- If your flight is delayed by 4 hours, then you can cancel your flight and apply for a refund, or the airlines will make a separate arrangement for you on the next flight.
- Canceling the flight of a disabled person and an infant under one year entitles them to a refund.
- Cancellation charges can be anywhere between $150 to $700.
- If you cancel your flight, then you will get a refund once cancellation charges and other government taxes are deducted.
- If you have planned to cancel your ticket after 24 hours, then you have to pay a cancellation charge. The cancellation charge will increase if a few days remain before the departure.
How much do you have to pay to cancel your flight with Ethiopian Airlines?
- If you have managed to cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking, then you need not pay any amount. All your booking amount will be refunded.
- But if you cancel after 24 hours, then you have to pay the cancellation charge and applicable government taxes.
- Normally the cancellation charge you have to pay is around $150 to $700.
How do you cancel your flight with Ethiopian Airlines?
- Open the website of Ethiopian Airlines.
- Now select "Manage Booking."
- Now fill in the mandatory details like your booking reference number or first name and last name to fetch your details.
- Now select "Edit Flight."
- Select "Cancel and Refund."
Canceling a flight of Ethiopian Airlines is not a big deal. If you are familiar with the terms and conditions of Ethiopian Airlines, then you can easily cancel your flight. Ethiopian Airlines has made the provision of its cancellation policy according to its passengers' wishes. If you compare the Ethiopian Airlines Cancellation Policy with other airlines, you will find that they have devised flexible policies to attract more and more tourists and travelers. The 24 hours cancellation period and last-hour cancellation period reflect the flexibility of Ethiopian Airlines. They have worked on their policies to make them customer-friendly.
- ITA Airways Cancellation Policy
- Qatar Airways Last Minute Deals
- Avianca Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- Oman Air Group Booking
- Air India Flight Change Policy
- What happens to my ticket if I miss my flight?
- LATAM Airlines Last Minute Deals
- Malaysia Airlines Group Booking
- Icelandair Group Booking
- Aeromexico Last Minute Flight Deals