An inclusive guide to China Airlines Flight Change Policy
China Airlines keeps improving its policies and services so that its customers don't need to think twice before flying. If you have a reservation with China Airlines, depending on the fare conditions, you can Modify the booking anytime.
Changing flights with the airline is quite simple, but you must read China Airlines flight change policy before to avoid any hassles and penalties. Here in this article, we have covered all about China Airlines' policy and other details; you can take a look to stay educated and updated.
Highlights of China airlines flight change policy
As per the airline policy, you can change your booking by visiting the official website, calling the contact center, and at the ticket counter.
The change flight depends on the ticket's eligibility and depending on the fair condition applied.
You can rebook/ reissue tickets online only for the eligible ticket purchased from the official website.
You can't change the online tickets with the conditions below
- Upgrade with award ticket or miles tickets
- Multi-City Itinerary
- Ticket with add-on chargeable service like pre-paid baggage etc
- Booking record that customer center or branch official modify
- When fails to credit card verification
You can only change flight dates and times through an online method. If you wish to change your route, contact the customer service branch office for any assistance.
The changes will apply to all the passengers in the same booking
When you apply changes, the new fare will be calculated automatically as per the fare rule, and the fare difference and service charge will be applied
If your original booking include any special request like meals, seat, wheelchair, etc., you will have to reselect them after making changes, or you can contact the customer service for any assistance
If you purchase a Chubb insurance product and your ticket through the China Airlines website, you need to contact Chubb insurance directly regarding a change or refund.
You can change flights between flights of the same airline and the same destination. However, you can not change it if it is cheap.
Going through the China Airlines Flight Change Policy, you can modify the ticket anytime. Besides, if you wonder how to change flights with China Airlines, you can keep reading the information above.
How to change flights with China Airlines?
To make changes to the flight, you can follow the quick information below.
- Go to the official site of China Airlines using any standard browser
- You can go to the Booking inquiry/change flight link under the Manage section online
- Now enter the confirmation number, first name, and last name to retrieve your booking
- Select the booking you wish to change and click on change reservation
- Make the required changes and then save it, reconfirm everything
- You need to pay for the change fee and fare difference if applicable
- Follow the instruction on the screen to complete the change formalities
- After the changes are complete, ensure you get a confirmation email from the airline
You can also speak to the customer executive of China Airlines to make changes on your behalf, or you can also visit the china airline counter at the airport and request the agent to modify your ticket.
Reading the information above, you must be clear about China Airlines flight change policy. If you still have any confusion or doubt, you can directly speak to the China Airlines customer support team.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ITA Airways Cancellation Policy
- Qatar Airways Last Minute Deals
- Avianca Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- Oman Air Group Booking
- Air India Flight Change Policy
- What happens to my ticket if I miss my flight?
- LATAM Airlines Last Minute Deals
- Malaysia Airlines Group Booking
- Icelandair Group Booking
- Aeromexico Last Minute Flight Deals