How to Change Flight with Cathay Pacific?
You may have to change your plan at the last moment because of an unforeseen incident; in that case, you will love to travel with the airlines that provide you the option to change your flight hassle-free and with little or no cancellation charge. Cathay Pacific provides the flexibility to change flights according to the Cathay pacific flight change policy. It provides a convenient way for the passengers where they can change their flight even at the last moment. But they have to follow the terms and conditions of the flight change policy of Cathay Pacific. You can learn more about the flight change policy of Cathay pacific by following the given instructions:
Flight Change Policy of Cathay Pacific- Terms and Conditions
- Cathay Pacific provides you the facility to change your flight at any number of times if you book your ticket within 24 hours of booking. But you have to change within 24 hours to get no extra charge if the place of origin and place of destination is the same.
- You can change your flight online and also with the help of customer service. You are not allowed to change your flight if less than 24 hours remain in the scheduled departure of Cathay Pacific.
- If you plan to change your flight after 24 hours, then you have to pay the fare difference plus tax and cancellation charge.
- Changing flights can cost anywhere between $100 to $700. It depends on whether the place of origin and destination have been changed or not.
- If the place of origin and place of destination is the same and also the fare price remains the same, then also you need not pay any extra amount.
The procedure to change flight with Cathay Pacific
- You have to sign in to your account at Cathay Pacific.
- Now select “Manage Booking.”
- You have to fill in your booking reference number and your first name and last name to see details.
- Now you have to select “Reschedule.”
- You can select a place of origin, place of destination, date, and one-way trip.
- You have to press “search.”
- Now you need to make the payment, and you will receive a confirmation of your ticket through an email.
How much does it cost to change a flight with Cathay Pacific?
- Cathay Pacific allows you to change your flight within 24 hours of booking without any charge.
- If you book your ticket after 24 hours, you have to pay a charge. You have to pay around $100 to $700 for a flight change.
- If the place of origin and place of destination is different, then you have to pay the fare difference and applicable government taxes.
Cathay Pacific has provided a very accommodative policy when it comes to a flight change. They have kept the terms and conditions of the policies simple. Even the process of changing a flight with Cathay Pacific is a trouble-free job. You can change your flight according to the terms mentioned in the Cathay pacific flight change policy. They provide the option to change countless flights by making the applicable payment. If the place of origin and place of destination is different, then you have to pay a heavy amount, but if they are the same, then you have to pay a small amount or no amount at all. Cathay Pacific provides the option of flight change online or with the assistance of customer service. You can follow the ways of changing flights mentioned above to change your flight online. It is not a complex task at all.
- How to Book Multi City Flights on Japan Airlines?
- How to Book Multi City Flight on Virgin Atlantic?
- Iberia Airlines Manage my Booking
- How to Get a Mobile Boarding Pass on Asiana Airlines?
- How to Make a Group Reservation on Asiana Airlines?
- How to Book Group Flight Tickets on Singapore Airlines?
- Air France Manage my Booking
- Turkish Airlines Group Booking
- Lufthansa Airlines Manage my Booking
- Singapore Airlines Seat Selection Policy