Can I change my flight with Kenya Airways?
Traveling and wanting to explore the world is an amazing experience. And sometimes, there are situations where you cannot travel on the date you have planned and booked your flight. This is something that every traveler has experienced once in their life. Kenya Airways understands the passenger's needs, so they have an option called Kenya Airways flight change policy. Read the below points to know about the policy and the process.
The flight change policy of Kenya Airways:
If you cannot travel on the date you have planned to travel, you can also change the flight to the preferred date. Before making any changes, always go through Kenya Airways Flight Change Policy, here are a few points you need to keep in mind.
- If you have made a reservation and you would like to make changes to your flight tickets within 24 hours, there is no need to pay the flight change fees.
- But if you would like to make the flight changes after 24 hours, then you will have to make the flight change fee in order to make the changes.
- If you have your boarding and you want to make flight changes, you are not eligible for a flight change.
The changes that include in-flight change policy:
Check out the changes that can be made if you have made a reservation on Kenya Airways, and the plan does not go accordingly, and you need to make the changes.
Trip Date: Under the flight change policy, you are allowed to make a date change if you prefer another date over the scheduled flight departure date.
Seat Upgrade: You can also make the seat upgrade or the class upgrade if Kenya Airlines have available seats.
Add-ons: You can also add special meal service on the airlines, but you need to make the changes before 48 hours of your scheduled flight departure.
How to make the flight change on Kenya Airways?
There are two techniques you can use to change your flight on Kenya Airways. You can use the online method or use customer service to make changes to the flight. Go through the points and quickly make the changes to your flight.
The online method:
You can use the online method to quickly make the changes to your flight tickets. Use the steps that are given below:
- You need to open the official page of Kenya Airways.
- On the homepage, click on the Manage Booking option.
- Now enter the Booking number and your last name.
- On the following page, select the flight you need to make the changes.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the modify option and make the required changes.
- Make the payment for the changes if needed.
- You will receive your updated tickets in your email.
Via Customer service:
You can also use customer service to make the changes on your Kenya Airways. You need to dial the official customer service number of the airline and press the numbers accordingly to connect with the live agent. Once associated with a agent, you can request the change. Give the required details for the change and make the payment if required. Once the changes have been made, you will receive an updated ticket from Kenya Airways in your email.
- ITA Airways Cancellation Policy
- Qatar Airways Last Minute Deals
- Avianca Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- Oman Air Group Booking
- Air India Flight Change Policy
- What happens to my ticket if I miss my flight?
- LATAM Airlines Last Minute Deals
- Malaysia Airlines Group Booking
- Icelandair Group Booking
- Aeromexico Last Minute Flight Deals