Brussels Airlines Flight Change Policy
Traveling is a very uncertain process; if you are traveling with Brussels Airlines and, due to some sudden change in the plan, you have to change your flight schedule, then you do not have to worry about it, as Brussels Airlines provides an option to change your flight. Where through different ways, you can ask the airline to reschedule your flight as per your requirements. before moving forward with this process, you must go through the Brussels Airlines Flight Change Policy, which is located below:-
- You have to make changes to your flight within 24 hours.
- If the changes are made after the risk-free window, you have to pay the penalty for the flight change to the airline.
- When the airline changes the flight, you can apply for a full refund from the airline.
- You can change your flight until 3-4 hours are left before departure.
- If there is any medical emergency or family issue, the airline may not charge you for a flight change, but you must submit the legal documents to the airline.
- If you have made your booking through a travel agent, then ask your agent to make changes for you, the airline will not consider you.
The process to change Brussels Airlines Flight
If you are willing to make changes in your flight due to any reason, then you can contact to the representative of Brussels Airlines through the process mentioned below:-
- Via call
- Via website
Through phone call
You can directly call the representative of the airline and ask the to make changes to your flight, and then an executive from the airline will do it for you. You can connect to the representative through the call process, where you have to call customer service on the helpline. Follow the given steps to proceed with the call process:-
- Make a call to the Brussels Airlines customer service number +32 5 333 81 81 or +32 2 808 42 31.
- Select your language as per your preference.
- For cancelation and booking, press 1.
- To change the flight, press 2.
- And to talk to an executive, press 3.
- Then your call will be connected to the executive of the airline.
- Give all your flight-related information to the representative.
- Then the executive will provide you with new information.
- Pay the charge if the airline asks you to pay.
- Then you will receive your confirmation for the flight change on your provided email account.
If you are not able to make changes in your flight through the phone call process, then you can process further with another process which is through the website, it is an online process where you can talk to a representative of the airline through the website regarding your flight change issue, follow the points given below to know the process:-
- First, open the official website or mobile application of Brussels Airlines
- Go to the manage booking option.
- Enter your last name and booking code.
- Click on the change my flight option.
- Choose the flight you want to change.
- Read the terms and conditions and agree to them.
- Pay if any charges are shown on the screen.
- Then you will receive a piece of information regarding your flight change at your given email address or contact number.
- Download your ticket information from the screen.
- Where can I book last minute Delta Airlines flights?
- Does Delta allow Rescheduling?
- Can you Book Delta over the Phone?
- How do I Call Delta to Change my Flight?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines from Canada?
- How Much is Delta Pet fee?
- Pegasus Airlines Manage my Booking | Reservations
- Can I Get American Airlines Customer Service at the Airport?
- How do I Contact Korean Air from the US?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Milwaukee Airport?