How Do I Change my Booking on Austrian Airlines?
Suppose you have booked a ticket on Austrian Airlines, and for urgent reason, you will have to change the scheduled flight; you will get precise information on the flight change policy mentioned on the official website of Austrian Airlines.
Austrian Airlines Flight Change Policy:
- If the flight is change within 24 hours of booking, you can do it for free, but you may need to pay the fare difference.
- If you change your flight after 24 hours of booking, you may have to pay the change fee, which can be around Euro 30.00 per passenger, in addition to the difference in the fare amount. However, no charges will be levied for infants of two years and below.
- You may change your flight for free if you hold a business-class ticket.
- All flight changes would be subject to the terms and conditions of Austrian Airlines' flight change policy and availability of seats.
Modes to change the flight:
You can change your flight anytime after booking your ticket on Austrian Airlines until two hours before the scheduled flight's departure. The modes to change your flight are as follows:
Online: If you need to change your scheduled flight due to some unavoidable circumstances, you can do it through an online method and immediately get a confirmation on the change of your scheduled flight. You can go to the official website of Austrian Airlines to learn more about the Austrian Airlines flight change. To do it online, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official website of Austrian Airlines
- Click on manage my bookings
- Enter your last name, booking number
- Select the change of flight option from the drop-down list
- Enter your ticket details, flight option
- Make the payment, if any, for the change of flight
- Get confirmation on the change of flights.
Call: you can call on the customer service number to change your flights. You can call on the number given on the official website and speak to a person directly for assistance with the change of Austrian Airline flight. To call, you must reach the Austrian Airlines website and choose the contact us tab, and the customer service number will appear on the screen. Follow the easy steps given below for calling:
- Dial 1 (800) 843 0002 or 1 (802) 636-9417
- Press1- to learn about booking, cancellation, refund
- Press 2- to learn about baggage
- Press3- to learn about covid19 rules
- Press4- to learn about special assistance services
- press#-to speak to a person from customer service.
Live chat: you can use the live chat facility given by Austrian Airlines to reach customer service for a change of your scheduled flight. You have to reach the official website of Austrian Airlines and click on the contact us tab to choose the live chat option for more information on the flight change. The representative from customer service will guide you through the entire process of how to change your flights.
At the Airport: you can change your flight at the counter at the Airport. If you are not able to take your scheduled flight, you can immediately reach the counter of Austrian Airline and request to change your flight.
To conclude, you can find detailed information on Austrian Airlines Flight change policy from the above discusssed points.
- ITA Airways Cancellation Policy
- Qatar Airways Last Minute Deals
- Avianca Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- Oman Air Group Booking
- Air India Flight Change Policy
- What happens to my ticket if I miss my flight?
- LATAM Airlines Last Minute Deals
- Malaysia Airlines Group Booking
- Icelandair Group Booking
- Aeromexico Last Minute Flight Deals