Capture knowledge on the flight change policy of Air New Zealand
Traveling cannot be said as stable. When you have organized an event and bought a flight ticket from Air New Zealand. But the flight you are traveling with does not offer the services you have been looking for, and you want to switch a flight. So do not worry about that because the details needed for such a request can be located in the subheadings.
Acknowledge the flight change policy of Air New Zealand
When you want to change a flight, you must act with the terms and conditions stated. And the provision of the Air New Zealand Flight Change Policy is written below.
- When you are going to change a flight within 24 hours of booking, and the ticket has been brought seven days or more prior to the departure, you may not get to pay any extra fees.
- If you are switching the flight after the expiration of the grace period, then additional fees could be applied, which could rely on fare type and routes.
- Due to a medical emergency or illness, a flight change request is made then also a penalty could be waived, but you get to submit a document to the airline for approval.
- When you have a Flexi fare, a change could be done for free before a day of flight departure.
- When your original flight is delayed by more than four hours, and you wish to travel on another flight, then a flight chance could be relinquished.
- The booking that is made with the reference by the travel agent then a change could be done by them only. You may not be able to complete such a request by going through the airline.
Ways to change a flight on Air New Zealand
When you are entitled to make changes according to the policy, then here you can know about the modes that could make this accessible.
When you don't want to take any stress by changing the flight, you can approach the airline customer service via call and get over it. Thus to call, you can use Air New Zealand Flight Change Phone Number, 1 (800) 262-1234 or +64 3 669-4847, and select a language first. Now, choose an option from the IVR menu as this:-
- Tap1 for membership inquiry
- Tap7 for existing booking
- Then tap1 to change the name
- Tap3 to change flight
- Tap8 to speak with customer service
When you do not wish to approach the airline and are willing to switch a flight on your own, try to use its online modes. And the clue for using these modes has been described at the bottom:-
- Head to the official website of Air New Zealand
- After that, click on the book icon and select change flight options.
- Now, you get to enter the booking reference with the family name
- From the next tab, click on the flight change options
- Further, select from the available flight and click on continue options.
- Later, pay with the available source and click on the finish options.
- You can get the confirmation message in the email and phone number.
Hence, it is the information about the flight change on Air New Zealand, and if there is anything complicated to get, then speak with the airline customer service team for solutions.
- How Do I Call Copa Airlines From Mexico?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Norway?
- How Do I Call United Airlines From Colombia?
- How Do I Call Swiss Airlines From Switzerland?
- How do I Call Saudi Airlines from Netherlands?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Greece?
- How do I Call United Airlines from Spain?
- How do I Call United Airlines from Sweden?
- How do I Call United Airlines from Germany?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Aruba?