How to Cancel my Flight Ticket on Air Mauritius?
If Passengers booked a direct flight for Europe with Air Mauritius but due to sudden plan changes or medical issues you want to cancel the booking and want to claim for refund. Here are significant points of the Air Mauritius Cancellation Policy for those passengers who want amendments regarding their bookings. The Airline has some restrictions on cancellation of booking and claiming for refund, explained below:
Air Mauritius Cancellation Policy
- If a Passenger cancels the booking before seven days of the scheduled flight, the Airline will give a 100 % refund of the ticket value.
- It considers flights booked over the phone, online portal, or at the ticket counter.
- The refund amount will be back within 7-15 days in your bank account.
- If Airline cancels the flight, the passenger is eligible for compensation.
- If you booked a non-refundable ticket, the cancellation charges would get deducted, and you would refund the left amount of the ticket value.
- Passengers applying for cancellation on the same day of flight departure still get a 100% refund.
- If the passenger failed to board on flight and was marked no show, it will be a full charge.
- Passengers applied for cancellation 3 hours before the scheduled flight. The total value of the ticket will not be refunded by the Airline.
- Refunds will be given only to the person who has made payment or to the person named on the ticket.
- If the validity of a ticket expires, the Airline can refuse a refund.
Process of Cancellation Request
Airlines provide different ways of cancellation requests. You can cancel the flight tickets and claim the refund by calling customer care, the online portal, or the ticket counter. Customers can choose according to their preferences.
Via Official Website
You can apply for cancellation via the online portal of Air Mauritius. There is no need to visit the ticket counter for the cancellation process. It is a less time-consuming process that follows the basic steps for a cancellation request:
- You must visit the official website of Air Mauritius.
- Click on the book and management options.
- You will need a booking reference and last name mentioned on the ticket and submit it.
- You will receive an Email or call from the customer service representative within 24 hrs regarding your concern.
- The Airline will refund the ticket amount within 7-15 working days.
Via Customer Care
Passengers can apply for cancellation requests by calling customer care of the Airline. You can get the contact details on the official website of the Airline.
Dial the customer service number and get it done. It is a better option to choose if you want to apply offline.
- Dial 1-800-380-6541 or 1-802-636-9417 for customer service.
- The representative will ask you for a booking reference and the last name mentioned on the ticket.
- They will check the refund status and update you on whether or not the refund will be made.
- If you are eligible for a refund, it will take 7-15 working days.
Customers can apply for cancellation requests by visiting the ticket counter at the airport. Booking reference and last name are needed to process it. They will check whether you are eligible for a refund and proceed further. If you are eligible, a refund will be made to your bank account within 7-15 working days.
- ITA Airways Cancellation Policy
- Qatar Airways Last Minute Deals
- Avianca Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- Oman Air Group Booking
- Air India Flight Change Policy
- What happens to my ticket if I miss my flight?
- LATAM Airlines Last Minute Deals
- Malaysia Airlines Group Booking
- Icelandair Group Booking
- Aeromexico Last Minute Flight Deals