Air France Group Booking
Suppose you are planning a college reunion or a bachelor's party, and all the preparation is on your shoulders. You are responsible for booking flight tickets, hostel reservations, etc., for more than nine group members, and you have to opt for the group booking option. Air France Group Booking gives you special attention if you plan a trip with them. They will guide you to make your group booking process more manageable. Below you will get all the information about group booking.
What are the advantages of group booking with Air France?
You will get competitive prices, organizational flexibility, and assistance by booking a group trip with Air France.
- You will get more time to think before completing your booking
- Passengers can get payment flexibility
- You can add more people to your group later( price may vary)
- Travelers can select a standard seat in advance for free
- You can change passengers' names free of charge until tickets are issued by the airline
- You can get the benefit of a single reservation if you are flying in correspondence with Airfrance KLM or delta
- Passengers contact a dedicated team of advisors while making a booking
Group booking rates and conditions-
- The total amount of the custom quote for the group booking will depend on the number of passengers, available seats, travel dates, destination, and the average price of the ticket of your selected cabin.
- The fare conditions of your group's tickets will depend on the country of departure, the number of passengers, the booking date, the number of days before departure, the available seats, the promotional periods, and the payment method.
What is the Process of Air France group booking?
If you are traveling for a family reunion and have to make a flight booking for more than nine passengers, you can opt for Air France Group Booking, where the advisors will give you the best quote for the prices and assist you throughout the process. For group booking with Air France, follow the given steps-
- Visit the official website of Air France https://wwws.airfrance.fr/.
- Click the information tab and scroll down and select "group Travel."
- Select the option of "Request a Quote" given on the screen
- Now fill out the group booking forms- travel information, group details, and personal information.
- You can also make special requests like extra baggage, transport of sports equipment, transport of live animals, etc., on the final form.
- Tick the permission allowing they can use your data for future surveys.
- And click confirm.
- You will get a response from Air France with a quotation for further process.
- You can select your seats to sit with your group and will ask for information about passengers.
- Complete the payment via credit/ debit card, and you will get a confirmation from Air France at your provided email address.
I hope you find the information you were looking for making a group booking with Air France. Suppose you still face any difficulty while booking. In that case, you can directly call on Air France customer service number, which is available on their website, and they will assist you throughout the process. You can also connect with their social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., to know more.
- How Can I Get a Refund From Air New Zealand?
- Can I Change my Flight with Air Astana?
- Qantas Airways Flight Change Policy
- How Do I Get a Refund From All Nippon Airways?
- Singapore Airlines Flight Change policy
- Air Italy Cancellation Policy
- Can I Change the Date of my Flight?
- Can I use a gift card to book a flight?
- Saudia Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Easyjet Last Minute Flight Deals