Air Canada Cancellation Policy
Sometimes you plan a whole weekend for yourself a month before it happens, but then you get busy with your work and can’t make it to your weekend plan and look for ways to cancel your flight ticket. People often get confused about the procedure we need to follow to cancel our flight tickets. Many airlines have different cancellation policies, which apply to Air Canada. Air Canada is an airline that also follows a cancellation policy depending on the ticket type. The Air Canada Cancellation policy is explained as follows:
Air Canada Cancellation Policy
If you want to cancel your reservation with Air Canada, take a moment to read out the policy related to the cancellation of flight tickets with Air Canada.
- If you cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours of the booking and the booking is made at least seven days before the flight departure, you’ll be entitled to get a full refund, and no cancellation charges will be deducted.
- Suppose the cancellation proceeds after 24 hours of booking and within seven days from the day of flight departure. In that case, the cancellation will be subject to cancellation charges. However, the charges may vary depending upon the fare of the ticket the passenger is carrying.
- If the canceled tickets were booked via a travel agent, the customer needs to contact the travel agent for a refund after canceling the tickets.
- If the customer cancels the refundable ticket, the procedure mentioned above will be followed. And the refund will be credited to you in 7-20 days, depending upon the mode of payment.
- If the customer cancels the non-refundable ticket, he needs to bear the cancellation charges, and the rest of the amount will be credited to his given bank account or through his chosen mode of payment.
Procedure to Cancel the Air Canada Flight Ticket via Online Mode
- Log in to the official website of Air Canada and locate the ‘manage to book’ section.
- Once the Manage Booking page appears, you need to click on the ‘My Booking’ option.
- Write down the name and reference booking number of the ticket and click to proceed further.
- This will open your flight booking summary, where you need to select the flight you wish to cancel.
- After locating the flight, click on the cancel button to make the cancellation.
- Read all the details carefully and see whether you need to pay the cancellation fee or not.
- After getting through the procedure of Cancellation charges, if any.
- Click on the confirm button for the confirmation and wait for the confirmation message on your registered email or phone number.
- Your cancellation is successful after receiving the confirmation message.
Procedure to Cancel the Air Canada flight ticket via offline mode
If you wish to cancel the flight ticket offline, you need to call the customer care executive to initiate the process. This procedure generally takes some time, and you need to request a confirmation email for future reference. The customer care service is available 2 hours a day for any assistance.
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Brussels Airport?
- Ryanair Group Travel
- How do I Request Special Assistance at Air India?
- ITA Airways Flight Change Policy
- LATAM Airlines Group Reservations
- How to Make a Group Booking with Gulf Air?
- ITA Airways Cancellation Policy
- Qatar Airways Last Minute Deals
- Avianca Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- Oman Air Group Booking