How to Book an Extra Seat on Air Canada?
If you're looking to book an extra seat on Air Canada, there are a few different ways to go about it. You can call customer service or head to the website and use the flight search tool. You can also purchase your ticket online and contact customer service to add an extra seat. In this case, you have to book an extra seat on air Canada, and you can read the process below.
The process to Book an Extra Seat on Air Canada.
Select Seats by Online.
You can use the online method to book an extra seat on Air Canada. To use this option, you must follow the process:
- Go to the website of Air Canada.
- Click on the manage reservation option.
- Enter your six-digit number code and your last and first name.
- Select your seats, and you will receive a confirmation.
- You have to click on the edit option. Make changes and add an extra seat.
- Click on the payment option, select the payment method, and pay the charges.
- Air Canada will send you a confirmation on your registered email and text.
- Now, you will get the extra seat on Air Canada.
Select Seats by Contacting Air Canada
Suppose you require an extra seat on Air Canada and cannot do it online. For this, you can dial the official number of Air Canada - 1 (888) 247-2262 ( Toll Free ) or 1 (802) 636-9417. You have to listen to the IVR commands carefully. After that, you will reach out to the representative of Air Canada, and you can ask them to select an extra seat. Air Canada will charge you for the extra seat. You have to pay the charges.
Important Terms and Conditions to Book an Extra Seat on Air Canada.
Here are some important terms and conditions that you should be aware of to book an extra seat on our flights:
- Passengers can book the extra seat for humans because a pet is not allowed, and they should have the confirmed ticket.
- Tickets cannot be refunded once they have been booked.
- Air Canada has a limited number of extra seats available per flight, and these seats are first-come, first-served.
- Extra seats must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of the flight departure.
- All passengers with an extra seat must abide by Air Canada's travel policy, including the carriage of excess baggage and refusing transportation on board if an animal or pet is in the passenger's possession.
- If you are a member of Air Canada, you can book the extra seat within 3 hours of departure.
- You can book the extra seat on Air Canada by using miles.
- If you require an extra seat, you can book the extra seat at the time of check-in.
- You can book an extra seat by visiting the airport early.
Tips to get an Extra Seat on Air Canada
- Suppose there is a free seat next to you, you can ask the Air hostess to get this seat, and you don't have to pay the charges.
- If you are facing a medical emergency, you can ask the air Canada team member to book an extra seat, and they will provide you.
- If you are a frequent flyer, you can book the extra seat and don't have to pay the extra charges.
- If you made the booking from the website, you would be able to get the extra seat on Air Canada.
I hope you find this information about Air Canada Book Extra Seat, and you can easily book the seat. Please read all the given information carefully.
- ITA Airways Cancellation Policy
- Qatar Airways Last Minute Deals
- Avianca Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- Oman Air Group Booking
- Air India Flight Change Policy
- What happens to my ticket if I miss my flight?
- LATAM Airlines Last Minute Deals
- Malaysia Airlines Group Booking
- Icelandair Group Booking
- Aeromexico Last Minute Flight Deals