JetBlue Flights From New York ( JFK) to Orlando (MCO)
JetBlue Airway is one of the top certified airlines known for its onboard product, staff service, and airport quality. It offers comfortable seats with great amenities, and the best standards are set for hygiene and cleanliness besides delicious food and beverages. Traveling via JetBlue is one of its kinds of experience that is not easy to match the airline's standards. If you have planned your journey via JetBlue flights from New York to Orlando, we share the necessary details to help you make the most of your trip.
Is Orlando a recreational destination?
Orlando is also known as the theme park capital located in the state of Florida. It is an ideal location for vacations. Orlando has numerous theme parks. As a result, this place is visited by millions of travel enthusiasts. To explore Orlando, one can see these famous places:
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Discovery Cove
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Orlando Science Center
- Lake Eola Park
- WonderWorks Orlando
- ICON Park
You can enjoy fantastic rides and various shopping resorts in Magic Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studious. It is not just for fun activities, adventures, or recreational purposes but also has historical and cultural attractions. Do you have a single reason to miss such an exciting place? You will hardly find a place like Orlando with so much to explore.
JetBlue Airways flight time
Are you traveling from JetBlue Flights from New York to Orlando? The day's first flight departed around 08:05 AM from New York, and the last flight left at 05:39 AM. This route of JetBlue is most famous as it has approximately 40 trips in a week. Usually, it would take a minimum of 2 hours and 49 minutes to fly from New York to Orlando.
Number of Airports in Orlando
You can find four airports near Orlando. These are
- Orlando Kissimmee Gateway is the airport used widely by passengers and is located around 30 Km near the central business district of Orlando.
- Orlando International Airport
- Orlando Herndon Airport
- Orlando Standard International Airport
Transportation and other facilities
Well, you have reached the airport via JetBlue Flights from New York to Orlando. Now you are concerned about how to get to the nearest location. It is easier to find transportation from the main airport to downtown Orlando.
- You have to cover the distance from the Orlando International Airport to downtown is 13 km. You can reach in 30 minutes by taxi.
- In the case of Orlando Sanford International Airport, you have to cover 30 Km, which can take up to 50 minutes if you use a taxi.
It also offers various gifts and freebies to the passengers, such as resort credits, and upgrades your trip with high value and exclusive resort perks. While reserving your flights, you can book a flight plus hotel or points packages to select the best resorts. Furthermore, choosing the right hotel includes numerous services like the game room, foreign exchange, and beauty shop. Guest receives complimentary shuttle service to the four Walt Disney World or Resort Theme parks, but you must identify as a JetBlue Vacations customer at the front desk to receive perks.
- United Airlines Flights from Toronto to Newark
- United Airlines Flights from Toronto (YYZ) to Chicago (ORD)
- JetBlue Flights From New York ( JFK) to Orlando (MCO)
- Jetblue Flights from New York ( JFK) to Raleigh (RDU)
- Flight Ticket from Chicago to India
- Flight Ticket from Los Angeles to Germany
- Flight Ticket from Atlanta to Dubai
- Flight Ticket from Atlanta to New York