What is the phone number for Delta Air Lines at Haneda Airport?
Haneda Airport, officially known as Tokyo International Airport, is located in the capital city of Tokyo, Japan. The airport hosts domestic and international flights from leading airlines. If you are traveling from the USA to Haneda Airport on a Delta Airlines flight, please find the contact information here to answer your queries.
Call the customer service:
As a passenger, whenever you need information regarding the airport facilities and assistance services, you can call the Delta Haneda Airport Customer Service on the phone number 81 3 5757 8111 and speak to someone in detail.
Besides the phone number of Haneda Airport customer service, you can take the help of the following contact modes.
Availability time of Haneda Airport:
Airport’s customer service is available 24 hours and 7 days a week to attend to the passengers' calls and assist them with their requirements.
Contact via inquiry form:
If you have queries or feedback, please use the feedback form and submit it to the airport customer service. The link to the inquiry form is given below
Send a message on social media:
Haneda Airport has a couple of social media pages that can be used to send messages to the Airport customer service. Please find the following pages;
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TokyoInternationalAirport.Haneda.en/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/Haneda_official
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/haneda.airport_official/
Address of the Airport:
To get on a Delta Airlines flight, please reach the airport at the given address:
Hanedakuko, Ota City,
Tokyo 144-0041, Japan
Airport Code: HND
What terminal does Delta Airlines operate at Haneda Airport?
Delta Airlines arrives and departs from Terminal 3 of Haneda Airport. For more information on the Delta Airline Terminal, please call the customer service.
Can you request an accessibility service at Haneda Airport?
If you need a wheelchair or an escort for an unmonitored minor, senior citizen, get detailed information and confirm the request for the journey on the link below
Where can you report a lost item?
Suppose you have lost a personal article at the airport, you can report the issue to the lost and found authority on the link here
Facilities at Haneda Airport:
- Information desk
- Trolleys, baggage carts
- Special assistance service
- Waiting area with recliner chairs
- Medical rooms
- Public telephone
- Kids play zone
- Rental taxi, bus
- Hotels, cafeterias
How To Contact Delta Airlines at Haneda Airport?
In case you want information about the Delta Airline flight, please contact the Delta customer service in the given way.
Connect on the phone:
For queries on check in, baggage, etc., that are related to the flight, please contact Delta Airline customer service on the phone number 800 221 1212 and get the required information instantly.
Send a text message:
Passengers can also drop a message to Delta Airlines customer service and get a reply to the queries within a short time.
Meet at the Airport Desk:
If you are at Haneda Airport, please reach the Delta Airline counter at Terminal 3 and meet a representative to resolve the issues.
Services provided by Delta Airlines at Haneda Airport:
- Booking of flights
- Information on Delta vacations
- Accessibility services
- Seat selections and upgrades
- Baggage issues
- Check in
- Currency Exchange
- Several other services.
- What is the Phone Number for Delta AirLines at Haneda Airport?
- How To Contact Delta Airlines At Bermuda Airport?
- How To Contact Lufthansa at Argentina Airport?
- How To Contact United Airlines At Germany Airport?
- How To Contact United Airlines at Brazil Airport?
- How To Contact United Airlines at Japan Airport?
- How To Contact Delta Airlines at Belize Airport?
- How To Contact United Airlines at London Airport?
- How To Contact Delta Airlines at Brussels Airport?
- How to Contact Delta Airlines at Bahamas Airport?