How to Contact LATAM at Santiago Airport?
Santiago Airport is the primary airport serving the city. The airport is known as a hub for LATAM airlines and operates 82% of commercial operations. You have to board the flight and want to know about the arrival, departure, parking, hotels, and transportation facilities for a smoother journey. You can contact the LATAM Santiago Airport Phone Number. Before that, find out the services offered by SCL Airport.
LATAM Terminal at Santiago Airport
The airport has two terminals. Generally, terminal 1 handles the national flights, and terminal 2 manages the international flights. LATAM airlines use both terminals. Passengers can check the confirmation ticket to learn about their terminal to board the flight timely. Sometimes, the airline changes the terminal due to space availability issues. However, you will be informed in advance about it.
What are the services offered by the airport?
For the convenience of the traveler, here are the services provided by the airport:
- ATMs: Banking services are accessible at the airport lobby, second level. The working hours are from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Currency Exchange: you can get the exchange services at the public hall, first level, and public hall, the third level at the door 5. The service is accessible throughout the day.
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Chilean Automobile Club
- Information desk: speak with a live representative, you have to go to the airport lobby, third level, for 24-hour assistance.
- Mother’s room
- Kid’s play area
- Medical services
- Post office
Transportation facilities shared by SCL airport: Means of transportation at the airport are bus, taxi, and the rental car offered to reach their desired destination.
Can I book the SCL lounges in advance?
Lounges offer a relaxing atmosphere at the airport an open to all passengers by paying a reasonable cost. It doesn’t after which airline you are flying, and it is preferred by flyers when waiting for their flight, the flight canceled, or check-in in the early hours, ideal for breakfast. Moreover, lounges offer free snacks, comfy seats, the best alcoholic drinks, food, and Wi-Fi. How to book lounges online in advance:
- Visit the website of the airport.
- Choose other option in the menu and click on lounges.
- Scroll down to find a lounge and click on search to find the suitable one.
- After clicking, you have to select the book now option.
- Share the details and make the payment.
- Click add to cart and continue.
Santiago Airport Address: Diego Barros Ortiz 2065, Pudahuel, Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana 9031219, CHILE.
LATAM Santiago Airport Phone Number: +56 2 2690 1796
Lost and Found baggage: +56 2 690 1707
You can contact the number if you have lost or found the baggage at the airport. However, when the luggage is misplaced at the aircraft. You required to get in touch with a live representative of the airline. Visit the website for more details.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LATAMAirlines
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LATAMAustralia/
You can learn about the latest updates on these social media platforms, and a social representative will assist you if you need any guidance. In case of emergencies, you can dial the LATAM Santiago Airport Phone Number.
- What is the Phone Number for Delta AirLines at Haneda Airport?
- How To Contact Delta Airlines At Bermuda Airport?
- How To Contact Lufthansa at Argentina Airport?
- How To Contact United Airlines At Germany Airport?
- How To Contact United Airlines at Brazil Airport?
- How To Contact United Airlines at Japan Airport?
- How To Contact Delta Airlines at Belize Airport?
- How To Contact United Airlines at London Airport?
- How To Contact Delta Airlines at Brussels Airport?
- How to Contact Delta Airlines at Bahamas Airport?