How to Contact Delta Airlines at Australia Airport?
If you are in Australia and have booked your flight ticket with Delta Airlines, you must have the mandatory details which will be needed during your flight and will make your journey pleasant. Though apart from resolving your issues from the customer service of the Australia Airlines, you should also know how to contact the Sydney Airport so that you will be able to get all the important details at the Airport and not face any problems.
Some of the important details of the Airport:
There are some fundamental and mandatory details that you should be enlightened about; otherwise, you might have to face many issues later. All such details are listed below. Go through them:
- Airport Office Address: The Ulm Building, 1 Link Road, Sydney International Terminal, NSW 2020, Australia
- General Enquiries: +61(0)2 9667 9111
- Lost & Found: 902-564-7723
- Mailing Address - The JA Douglas McCurdy Sydney Airport, P.O. Box 4521, Reserve Mines, Nova Scotia Canada, B1E 1L2
- Airport Code:94767
- Number of runways - 3
- Airport customer service hours - Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
The phone numbers of the Airport:
You might get many issues at the Airport before you onboard a flight. You might not know many details about the services and counters. Therefore, all the Delta Airlines Australia Airport Phone Numbers are given below:
- Flight Information - 1800 444 407
- Delta Air Lines - 1800 144 917
- Airport Fax - +61(0)2 8338 4919
- Police Assistance - 131 444
- Airport Link – Train - +61 2 8337 8417
- Parking - 902-564-7723
- Baggage Enquiry - 902-564-7720
Email Addresses of the Sydney International Airport:
Though the Sydney airport will respond to your queries instantly via email as it will take days to respond to the email, you can email your issue, complaints, and feedback to the Airport, and they will take the necessary actions as soon as possible:
The services that Sydney Airport provides:
There are many services that you can access at Delta Airlines Sydney International Airport. These services will make your trip more exciting and pleasant. All the services are listed below:
- Lost and Found - If you have lost anything at the Airport, you can get to this counter and provide the details about the same.
- Baggage - You can access and claim your baggage here after the security check.
- Language Assistance - To understand and solve the issues, it is mandatory that you should get language assistance.
- Currency Exchange - Exchange your currency here before you get on to your international flight.
- Hotels and Lounges - You can pass your wait time here at the lounges with comfortable seating and amazing food.
- Parking - Your parking issues will be resolved as the Airport provides a convenient parking area at the Airport.
- ATMs - You might need cash anytime at the Airport. In such a situation, you can get to the ATMs at the Airport.
- Shopping - You can buy things and pass your time from the shops available at the Airport's Terminal.
- Rent a Car - Rent a car here and comfortably start your trip.
- Water Refill Stations - These are available at every small distance.
- Smoking Areas - Thinking about other people's convenience, get to these smoking areas.
- Spa Services - Have some "me" time here and relax your mind and body.
- How To Contact United Airlines At Germany Airport?
- How To Contact United Airlines at Brazil Airport?
- How To Contact United Airlines at Japan Airport?
- How To Contact Delta Airlines at Belize Airport?
- How To Contact United Airlines at London Airport?
- How To Contact Delta Airlines at Brussels Airport?
- How to Contact Delta Airlines at Bahamas Airport?
- How to Contact Delta Airlines at Aruba Airport?
- How To Contact Lufthansa at Austria Airport?
- How to Contact Lufthansa at Algeria Airport?