All About Upgrading from LATAM Airlines
Always wanted to sit in a better seat while traveling because it’s a one-of-a-kind experience for your whole life. Suppose you are traveling with Latam Airlines and want to upgrade your seat on Latam Airlines. Then, continue to follow the steps mentioned below.
Ways to upgrade your seat at LATAM Airlines.
There are three ways through which you can get a LATAM seat upgrade. All you are left to do is follow them as written below.
Every time you are traveling with LATAM Airlines, you will get the option of upgrading your seat through mail 3 to 10 days before the date of departure. According to the mail, there are two types of upgrades.
- The upgrade in which you have to pay a secured amount of payment to upgrade your seat.
- Select the “Instant upgrade” option in the mail sent by LATAM Airlines
- As soon as you press on Instant upgrade, they immediately cut the payment from your credit card.
- Once the process is done, they will send you a confirmation mail informing you about your purchase and your seat.
- Once you make the purchase, there is no return on your purchase and no refund.
The above was the normal upgrade by LATAM Airlines.
- The upgrade in which you bid the highest amount as per your limit for traveling in the higher cabin of the Airlines, if your bid is accepted.
- Choose the “Auction Upgrade” in the mail and offer your highest bid.
- Enter your credit card information or payment details. If only your bid gets accepted, only the payment will be deducted from your account.
- LATAM Services will send you a mail confirming your bid offer. And if you regret bidding, you can cancel the offer up to 12 hours before your flight.
- The Customer Care Services at LATAM will send you the mail notifying you whether you won the bid or not between 2-12 hours before your flight.
- They will not charge anything from your credit if you lose the bid. However, if you win the bid, the necessary payment will be deducted from your credit card.
This was the Auction Upgrade for you.
- The first and most important thing to do is to visit the official website of the LATAM and click on the “My trips” option.
- The “My Trip” option will open up the page full of your bookings if you have a lot of them.
- Click on the one you want to make changes to and put your seat up for the seat upgrade.
- Submit your request for seat up-gradation. Make sure that you put your seat up for upgrading at least 48 hours before departure.
- As soon as the Customer Care Services of LATAM Airlines receives your request, they will process it for you.
- Wait for the confirmation mail from LATAM Airlines mentioning the seat you wanted to upgrade to.
- Make the necessary payments, hit the “Submit” button, and travel in your upgraded seat.
The above were some of how you can get a LATAM seat upgrade.
If you have any queries, you can contact LATAM Airlines on their toll-free number and get your issues resolved at any time of the day. As their services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How to get a free upgrade in LATAM?
You can easily get an upgrade from LATAM. There are three ways through which you can get an upgrade. You get an email through the airline 10 to 3 days before your departure. One option is that you can go for an instant upgrade. If you choose an instant upgrade, you need to pay a fixed price and get the upgrade.
The other option you have is to go for a bidding option. Make a bid, and if your bid makes it through, you will get the upgrade. You can also use the virtual miles in your LATAM account to get an upgrade. You can consider Virtual miles upgrade as a free upgrade in LATAM as it doesn't require you to pay any cash amount.
How can you select your service?
- Select the instant upgrade option when the notification comes to you from the airlines
- It will deduct the amount from your credit card instantly.
- You will get a notification regarding your booking from the LATAM.
- A key point to remember is that you can not undo the action once you have made an instant purchase for the upgrade.
- Place your bid online once you receive a notification from LATAM.
- Place your bid online, and if your bid makes it through, you will get a notification from LATAM.
- An official 2 to 12 working days are required from the LATAM to confirm whether you have got the upgrade or not.
Virtual LATAM miles
If you are a loyal customer of LATAM airlines, you will get mile points in your account. You can also use these mile points to get an upgrade to a premium economy or business class cabin.
- How to Book Group Flight Tickets on Singapore Airlines?
- Air France Manage my Booking
- Turkish Airlines Group Booking
- Lufthansa Airlines Manage my Booking
- Singapore Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- Copa Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- How do I Select my Seat on Lufthansa?
- Asiana Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Asiana Airlines Change flight Policy
- How to Get Free Baggage on American Airlines?