Air India Flight Change Policy
If you book a flight ticket with Air India to travel to your destinations and through some issues, you are required to make changes to your flight, then for that, here are the following details that are mentioned. In this article, you can also get information related to their procedure, policy, and the charges that it charges. Read this article till the end and resolve the issues:-
What is Air India flight change policy?
There are some Air India Flight Change Policy that you need to know, and when making changes, then follow them properly; below are the following that mentioned:-
- If you want to make changes to your flight ticket within 24 hours of booking, you can make that without any extra charges.
- There are policies in which if you make the book the flight ticket with a credit card payment, then all those passengers are allowed for trip change coverage.
- If you need to make changes in flight departure and arrival time, then you can easily make changes to another same airline without paying any extra charges to the airline, and it will be done all free of cost.
How To Change My Flight on Air India.
If you are willing to get to know about the procedure to make changes in your Air India flight, then for that, below are the following all details that are mentioned to follow the steps accurately:-
- Initially, you need to go to the official Air India homepage and then proceed to the my trip options.
- Now, you have to enter the passenger's last name and confirmation code of the ticket to access the account.
- Then, continue and click on the view my trip options and tap on make changes.
- After that, there are some instructions that appear, and you need to follow them to make all the changes according to your preferences and confirm that.
- Now, you are required to guide to the payment methods and make all the selections and pay the charges that apply.
- Lastly, when payment is successful then, you will get confirmation messages on your registered number or email.
Can I change my Air India flight date?
Yes, you can also make changes to the Air India flight date according to your need, and for the process of air india flight change date, below are the following to follow:-
- Firstly, you must visit the official site of Air India and then click on my booking option.
- Now, access the account by entering proper credentials like the passenger's last name and registered number.
- Proceed to the flight change option and continue the process, then click on reset the data. You will get some instructions to follow, and when you follow them, then make all the changes according to your preferences and confirm all the changes to your flight ticket.
- Move to the payment option and pay all the charges that are applied and receive the confirmations in your registered email or phone number.
How much does it cost to change a flight on Air India?
When you make changes to your flight ticket, then some charges are applied to make changes on Air India. To get to know about Air India flight change charges then, below are all the details that are mentioned:-
- When any passenger makes changes to their flight ticket within 24 hours of booking, then there are no charges that you need to pay or apply to your ticket.
- If you are making your international flight ticket change, then for that, you need to pay the airline between $50 to $120. Also, you can verify the charges by visiting the web portal or connecting with services.
Wish that all the details that are mentioned above related to the flight change policy will be advantageous for you, and if there are any misconceptions related to issues, then clear directly with an expert or reach out to our other articles.
- ITA Airways Cancellation Policy
- Qatar Airways Last Minute Deals
- Avianca Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- Oman Air Group Booking
- Air India Flight Change Policy
- What happens to my ticket if I miss my flight?
- LATAM Airlines Last Minute Deals
- Malaysia Airlines Group Booking
- Icelandair Group Booking
- Aeromexico Last Minute Flight Deals