How to Get a Mobile Boarding Pass on Southwest?
Southwest provides its passengers with a mobile boarding pass which helps them to pass security and board the aircraft with their mobile devices. It is nothing but an electronic document that saves the time of the passengers. It contains all the details of the passengers, like their names and PNR numbers. Apart, a QR code will be scanned during the security check-in. One of the perks of having a mobile boarding pass is that you will get quick access to the airport premises. You do not have to hold back for long hours for security checks and other time-consuming activities. You can download it on your phone without any complications.
Is everyone eligible to get a mobile boarding pass?
- No, all passengers are not eligible for a mobile boarding pass. There are certain restrictions.
- Currently, the boarding pass is only available for domestic flights. It is not available for international flights.
- Even an infant under one year is not eligible for the mobile boarding pass.
- Other than that, anyone can easily get a mobile boarding pass if they have made their reservations with Southwest.
How can you get a mobile boarding pass with Southwest?
- If you are looking for a mobile boarding pass, you must check-in 24 hours prior to your flight's departure.
- You can receive a mobile boarding pass through email. You must download the mobile boarding pass and show it during the security check to get a hassle-free journey.
- You can take the printout of your mobile boarding pass or show it on the phone.
What are the benefits of having a mobile boarding pass?
- You will be given priority at the check-in counters.
- It will save you valuable time, and your journey will become trouble-free.
How does a mobile boarding pass work?
- You have to make sure that you check in at least 1 hour prior to your scheduled departure.
- Now you have to press the "Boarding Pass" so that you can take a preview of your boarding pass.
- You must save your boarding pass to your device.
- There will be a QR code on your boarding pass, which will be scanned during your check-in.
- Now you must show this mobile boarding pass at security checkpoints and during boarding your flight.
Why should you not forget to save your mobile boarding pass?
- A mobile boarding pass is a mandatory electronic document that you have to carry; otherwise, you will not be allowed to board your Southwest flight.
- If you do not save your boarding pass, then the other option to get a boarding pass is through the Southwest counter, which is quite time-consuming.
- You must also save your mobile boarding pass to avoid the rush at the airport. You will be given priority at security check-in or other time-consuming activities.
- You can save a mobile boarding pass on your apple wallet on iOS, or you can save it in google pay on your android device.
A mobile boarding pass is nothing but an electronic document that provides relief from the rush at airports. It saves your precious time and energy. You can receive a mobile boarding pass through email. If you are using a mobile boarding pass for Southwest, then the journey becomes hassle-free. Otherwise, you have to wait at the airport for long hours to get the security and other clearance. There are some restrictions as well. You cannot use it if you have an international flight or there is an infant under one year of age. The process of availing of a mobile boarding pass is also simple.
- Can I select my seat on Air China?
- Asiana Airlines Baggage Policy
- Qatar Airways Manage my Booking
- Asiana Airlines Low Fare Calendar
- How do I Choose my Seat on Japan Airlines?
- How to Book Multi City Flight on Singapore Airlines?
- How to Make a Group Reservation on Qatar Airways?
- Copa Airlines Group Booking
- Singapore Airlines Manage my Booking
- Qatar Airways Low Fare Calendar