How do I Get my Refund from Saudia Airlines?
Have you canceled your flight with Saudia Airlines and are wondering how to get a refund? You do not have to take stress, you can submit a refund request with the airline following a simple process. Let’s say you canceled your flight with the airline due to an unavoidable reason. Now you want to submit a refund request with the airline. The process to do the same is mentioned in the article below. You should go through the full article to know it better.
Request a refund through Manage Booking.
The easiest way to submit a refund request is by visiting its website. The online request submission method is discussed in the below steps, which you have to follow.
- First, you must visit the official website of Saudia Airlines, www.saudia.com.
- On the homepage, you will find the ‘Book and manage’ option on the top menu bar. Click on it, and a drop-down list will be displayed. In this list, click on manage booking, and you will be redirected to another page.
- On the next page, you should fill in details like ticket number and last name and search for your flight booking. Once your booking details are open, you should review them to ensure you have opened the correct booking.
- Click on the cancel trip button in the below section of the page. Provide the reason for your cancellation and tick the refund checkbox.
- You will then be taken to a refund request form. You have to enter all your details like name, ticket number, etc. After reviewing the details, press the submit button.
- An email confirming the flight cancellation and refund request will be sent to your email ID.
Call customer service to request a refund.
The other way you can submit a refund request with the airline is to call the airline's toll-free customer service number, 800 472 8342 or +1 (802) 636-9417 , and ask for the same. You have to dial the mentioned number and make a call. Your call will be put on hold till it connects with a customer service executive. Once an executive connects with you on the call, you can ask them to submit your refund request. You should tell all the details that the executive asks for. Make sure you give the correct details to avoid any discrepancies. You will get a confirmation email on the email ID which you have registered with the airline once your request is submitted.
What is the refund policy of Saudia Airlines?
There is a refund policy of the airline, which you must know before submitting a refund request. The Saudia Airlines refund policy has been mentioned below. You should go through the following points to know it better.
- If you have booked your ticket at Saudia’s sales office, call center, or website, you can cancel it through that mode only. This leaves no space for any problems in the future.
- To get a refund for the paid amount for tickets using a credit card, your booking should be canceled and refunded through the Saudia website.
- You are eligible for a refund only if you have made the payment through cash, cheque, Visa, or MasterCard.
- It usually takes 8 to 10 business days to get your refund.
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?
- How Do I Call Air Transat From Mexico?
- How many Luggage are Allowed on International Flights?
- Guide to travelling with Infant on Delta Airlines
- Royal Jordanian Group Booking
- Vistara Group Travel Booking
- Iberia Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Spirit Airlines Flight?
- Kuwait Airways Infant Policy